Thursday, March 10, 2016

Wobble: My Avoidance Mechanism

It's a good thing that I have promised to release Spacers: Universe soon and have to write some six separate LARP events for some 330 participants for GenCon this Summer, because I am getting some wonderful work done on Wobble. Yes Wobble, the mistake from when Peryton was working on "Dr Who-meets-Original D&D." The role-playing setting of multi-dimensional travel where I have proclaimed that I don't really like, but every small get-together that I have I make my friends endure sessions in. The game which I have pledged never to write. I keep finding my Wobble note so fascinating though.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, a couple of you actually keep up on my Wobble posts here. So I thought I'd announce an official terminology shift in future Wobble posts. What used to be variations in our Universe, there are Universes within a Verse. These universes form a Continuum. Now the differing Verses go from Alpha to Omega, at least according to current collected data, but universes within a Continuum have very random names. This categorical change is needed to work in a lot of stuff, that you might or might not read, that diverges from one particular type of campaign.

Needless to say, the dwellers in the Omega Universe are pretty unhappy.


  
asd

No comments:

Post a Comment