Sunday, January 5, 2020

A World a Week: Six of Them Dammit-3

Probably started out as  CIV III session
I missed a day, so today I'll have to post two worlds. I remember in the late 90s, like '99, introducing my neighbors at Holmden Ave (Nether-Tremont) to Monsters! Monsters! one long weekend. I worked late shift at Ford and I would come home to the end of their BBQs. Sean and Pat both were mostly-retired mid-40s dudes missing D&D. I was their youthful gaming friend. I would only run T&T and CoC for them because "I don't do D&D." as I'd remind them often.

I can't remember any details about these sessions because we usually were drunk by the time I wrote up a session. Harry Goblin was Sean's highest level T&T PC. He like made it to 9th level Wizard in 5th ed terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment