Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Bursting at the Seams

In the bare and desolate world that is Plague Planet 2020, I sit and gaze upon my monument to human folly in the face of everyone's demise.  Like the oil companies having to spend money to barrel up product because of a lack of demand, my warehousing facilities are overwhelmed because I cannot attend conventions this summer. And with Weird Realms going into the ethereal realms of the Great On-Line, I can't think where to hawk them or give out at tabletop sessions. A pile of fifteen books. 15 books at one corner of our coffee table/ TV viewing banquet hall. Where will the Japanese tourist put their microwave dinners while touring the vast halls of Peryton Publishing International now?


Now I've sold almost five times that amount of product online since May. But OMG the storage crisis that I am enduring.

No comments:

Post a Comment