Sunday, May 23, 2021

Busier than I Look

 


I really am busier than you'd think. I am a bit overwhelmed even.

You see, I have finally been able to get an editor, Bernard Assaf ("Ben" to his friends), to assist me in handling Thess (Thessaly Chance-Tracy) and her fire hose of creativity around her Buzzard Gulch scenarios for T&T. I swear to godshead, that woman is just a wellspring of creativity and drive when it comes to T&T. While I was about proving that Our Game (that's what we T&Ters call the system) could be something for the regular roleplaying table versus the Solo-doldrums, she has ran a campaign that every RPG insider remembers having and swears that are doing the same. Deep down in their heart, though, they know that they aren't. Reading her tales ahead the rest of the world, I am one lucky man.


I am also doing about a page a day for the next edition of Crawlspace. This rendition is going to be subtitled "21 and Over" so I really have to it out this year. And soon enough within this year to be noticed as a product of 2021. Bet more than a few of you totally got the subtitle wrong. Go ahead admit it, I won't tell anyone. Anyway, to get the wife and Beckett off of my back, TACK (Total Action Card Kit) is getting some fluff as well as definition in terms of tabletop mechanics. This may be the version to end all future revisions of the system.

And my 50 Cent Wonders are still being worked on. After looking at my own art, I just had to stop and ask Teresa Guido to help me out. So they might be only half a dollar (US), they will have some really awesome art done by a professional.






1 comment: