Thursday, January 28, 2021

Has FacetuBe Really Had Enough of My Crap?

Today I posted to friend on the FacetuBe that I get into heated political debates with for fun, "Ted Cruz is a Canadian bitch."  I then got busy elsewhere on line where real events happen. About an hour later, I went back to the F-tuBe and found out I couldn't post for three days.
From there, I went on to review my permanent record, it really should be called The FaceBook Permanent Record because it is a record kept by buildings, well apartments these days, keeping track of my comments, at least those that are complained upon. While I am muddling along as an average person in life, I look like a pure libertine over the past year online.

Why is your account restricted?
Multiple posts from the last year didn't follow our standards.
OPEN · Jan 28, 2021
Your comment didn't follow our Community Standards on hate speech
CLOSED · May 31, 2020
Your comment didn't follow our Community Standards on hate speech
CLOSED · May 13, 2020
Your post didn't follow our Community Standards on nudity or sexual activity

When I am not preaching genocide against Canadians, I am showing my nipples and penis to everybody it seems.
This record seems to only go back a year. That is unfortunate. I remembering being asked weird questions by anonymous people representing themselves as "Facebook representatives" about whether my real name was "Thom K Wankum" or not. I didn't reply because they knew it wasn't because they were speaking to my direct Facetube account where my real name is seen by those knowing how to read and use Windows. I want those infractions listed as well.

Now do I think FacetuBe has gone too far this time? Naw, they didn't really do anything except respond to somebody's complaint about me. They're a private company and should be able to do what they like, unless they are receiving federal funds to defer significant expenses on their routine business conduct.



I can take three days here and there. I am not getting anybody killed-- despite of course I want to see all of Canada a radioactive wasteland-- though. So can we make the last President's account disabled for a decade or so?

No comments:

Post a Comment