Saturday, July 27, 2019

T-Minus Five Until GenCon

Couldn't somebody send a notice? Notice: Bragging Below Alert
While I've been all happy and clapping my hands about the Spacer(TM) Core rules set going "Bronze" at I've had a rash of items attain coinage distinction at the Drive Thru distributor over the year. I suppose it isn't that big of a deal, as long as the pizza and beer keep flowing from the PayPal card with PeryPubbers on the name, I am doing just fine. But since I don't submit my works for awards like the Ennies at GenCon, because I'd lose to some awesome works by others, it's still a nice little bit of recognition. Here's a list I've compiled while I am being self-interested this morning.

Silver Best Sellers
New Khazan

TAG RuinCrawl

Bronze Best Sellers
Crawlspace Deluxe
Spacers(TM) Core
TAG Spacers

Red Bat Generic System
Under the Sundered Moon
Kopfy's Caverns

Most of my Swamp of Doom series: No Fences to Mend, Temple of the Hag, and Hot Nights in Low Hollow falls here as well. Scott Malthouse's Peakvale idea was a lot of fun back in the day.

Team efforts for Bronze goes to three issues of Elder Tunnels magazine for T&T. Specifically, the first issue and the Halloween ones.

Whoever has bought these works, I thank you for the interests and the support provided. Now back to getting ready for GenCon2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment