Friday, January 3, 2020

A World a Week: Six of 'Em Dammit-2

A part of northeastern Marvel City, New Jersey

 Marvel City, New Jersey is becoming quite the mapped out RPG city. For most of my urban supernatural or Superhero scenarios, I place them in this megalopolis. And for a city running 22.7 miles from north to south and as wide as 25 miles from east to west, I have about  19 miles of detailed maps for various parts. More whimsical urban locales, like Egg City, usually started out as a part of Marvel City before requiring their own place on the fantasy globes in my head.

The map that you see above is for my Count Vulgarr 1970 scenario that I had planned to run for the first time at GenCon last year. Alas it was a wash, but the notes are the yarn have grown into threads in other sitdown sessions both had and planned for this year.

The dock district is going to need some work as my bootleg "Gotham Major Crimes" scenarios have been catching on and where else are those scribbles going to end up officially besides "...the big Mack City."

No comments:

Post a Comment