Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Halloween '21 part 4: My Own Stuff

You might've heard that I do some dabbling into roleplaying product making. Well Elder Tunnels a 'zine that focuses mostly GM adventures for brands that you might've not heard of, does a Halloween Special every so often. The Halloween 21 issue is available now.

Cover art from Simon Tranter, all rights reserved

My friends, Curtis Evans, Iron Man, and Thessaly Chance Tracy, Thess, have helped me out with submissions. "The Shadark of Space" is a survival-sci fi thing that includes body horror and a lot of action. "Castle Van Hexxen" is more gothic but still it's set in a T&T/Monsters! Monsters! universe so things don't slow down even as the drama gets very heavy. I included some of my notes on graveyard dwellers from a long term horror-fantasy campaign which I call the Grimehaven and Fishhook cycle. Art from Tranter, Teresa Guido, and Janeen Satone highlight things. WARNING: The maps are hand-drawn because we like them like that.

The work is digest size and around 60 pages or so. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment