Tuesday, August 20, 2019

My Proof of the Liberal-Bias of Reality

Someone once said to me "Please ride your bike to work, so your boss drive to work in his car" and now I am being asked to donate my moneys to their wellbeing. In the Age of Paetron and Gofund, I ,somewhat suddenly, find myself at a point in life where I forgive people with funds, after telling me to go earn funds and then buy their stuff with my funds. I also paid for a dinner at Red Lobster for his fans that couldn't be bother to talk to me in the tourist Mecca of some pointless spot in Arizona. And guess what? It's only money. The man scores two times a nice dinner worth of money from me.

I have pointed out that we are all only getting older in a post that was written earlier.  Guess what! We're all getting older. But infinitely much less hypocritically, I can claim a measure my worth by NOT BEING A FUCKING HYPOCRITE.  The most "small market enthusiast" contributor to PeryPubbers has been paid whether they asked for it or not.

That said, I am sad. I don't care if I make it past 65. His minions only ask for more money, like a fire only looking to be fed. It bugs me that those folks around him aren't getting rarer by the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment